French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerators
- Dual cycle Dual Air Cooled System
- DC Inverter Compressor
- High Retention Moisture Technology
Our latest range of Frost Free refrigerators is designed to complement your discerning aesthetic sense and your changing lifestyle needs. Impeccable styling, superior technology, and unmatched performance come standard with Whirlpool refrigerators.
Whether it is the Neo iChill's unique 6th SENSE DeepFreeze Technology, Protton's 6th SENSE ActiveFresh Technology or Professional's 6th SENSE ActiveCool Technology, you just can't go wrong.
6th Sense DeepFreeze Technology
6th Sense ActiveFresh Technology
6th Sense ActiveCool TechnologyIntroducing the new Professional Frost Free Refrigerator from Whirlpool with 6th Sense ActiveCool Technology, that senses adapts and controls the cooling basis the outside room temperature and internal load, giving perfect for long-lasting freshness.
6th Sense QuickIce TechnologyAdvanced 6th Sense QuickIce Technology makes ice up to 40% faster*.
6th Sense FreshControl TechnologyThe unique intuitive 6th Sense FreshControl Technology is a microprocessor controlled cooling system that ensures optimum & uniform temperature in each storage zone for long lasting freshness.
Moisture retention technologyMaintains natural moisture to keep fruits & veggies fresher for longer
DeodorizerAbsorbs foul odour to keep circulating fresh air
Dual cycle dual air cooled system
DC inverter compressor
Cleaning your refrigerator
- Before cleaning, always switch-off the power supply and remove plug from the socket.
- Remove all shelves and bins. To remove refrigerator shelves, side them till the front and push them up gently from the front of the shelf and then pull out.
- Slide out the chiller, tilt upwards and pull out gently.
- Remove the refrigerator and freezer door bins by pushing up and pulling out.
- Use a soft cloth and mild detergent to clean the refrigerator thoroughly. Take care not to damage the door seals.
- Allow refrigerator to dry by leaving the door open for some time.
- Plug power cord in and switch the main on. Allow the fridge to cool for some time before placing food inside.
- Do not splash water directly on the refrigerator.
- Do not work with flammable sprays.
- Be sure to check the voltage before inserting the power supply cord into the socket.
- Be sure not to re-insert the power supply socket within 5 minutes of removing it from the socket.
- Ensure that the water does not get into the LED/bulb panels or other electrical components of your refrigerator.
- Ensure that water doesn't get into the control panel of the freezer door.
- Don't allow water to collect at the bottom of the refrigerator.
- Do not store volatile chemicals such as ether and benzene in the refrigerator.
- The fumes, besides damaging food can build up and cause an explosion.
Total No Frost banishes ice from the fridge and freezer by blowing chilled air around both, to reduce the humidity. Food packaging doesn't stick together, food labeling stays clearly legible and storage space isn't wasted by ice buildup. Defrosting is never, or almost never necessary.
5 Star Energy Rating offers the lowest energy consumption. This is better for the environment and for your wallet.
Clean the inside with a mild cleaning detergent.
For freestanding refrigerators you should leave 5 cm on top and 10 cm behind the appliance. This will allow heat to be dispatched easily and reduces energy consumption. For built-in appliances, the space needed is included in the specifications.
Clean both the refrigerator and freezer compartments about once a month to prevent odours from building up. Wipe up spills immediately. Unplug fridge or disconnect power. Remove all removable parts from inside, such as shelves, crispers, etc. Hand wash, rinse, and dry removable parts and interior surfaces thoroughly, using a clean sponge or soft cloth and mild detergent in warm water. Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaners such as window sprays, scouring cleansers, flammable fluids, cleaning waxes, concentrated detergents, bleaches or cleansers containing petroleum products on plastic parts interior and door liners or gaskets. Do not use paper towels, scouring pads, or other harsh cleaning tools. These can scratch or damage materials. To help remove odors, you can wash interior walls with a mixture of warm water and baking soda (2 tbs. to 1 qt (26 g to .95 L) of water). Wash stainless steel and painted metal exteriors with a clean sponge or soft cloth and mild detergent in warm water. Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaners. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. For additional protection against damage to painted metal exteriors, apply appliance wax with a clean, soft cloth. Do not wax plastic parts.
A temperature of 3 to 4°C on average is preferred, with upper and lower limits of 0 to 7°C. At 7°C food will deteriorate more quickly
Yes. As water in the vegetables evaporates, it strikes cold surface of the refrigerator, hence resulting in formation of water droplets. The humid air over the vegetables is however swept away by the dynamic airflow inside the fridge, keeping your vegetables fresh.
The refrigerator is kept cold inside with the help of cooling coil, fan motor which is inside the product and the compressor which is fitted at the bottom rear side of the fridge. During the operation of the refrigerator, it is normal to hear a humming noise.
The drain tube from the gully at the back of the fridge is blocked. Defrosted water is flowing into the cabinet.
The optimum normal air temperatures in the center of cabinets should be as follows; Refrigerator +3.5°C Chiller 0°C Freezer *** -18°C Freezer * -6°C Freezer ** -12°C Freezer **** -24°C (Using Fast Freeze switch. Not a normal running temperature.)