This website contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Whirlpool or its affiliates or have been licensed to Whirlpool by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website. Whirlpool retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound.
MARKS (trademarks, service marks)
The Whirlpool word and the Whirlpool logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Whirlpool Corporation, USA. All other trademarks displayed on this website are either owned and/ or licensed to Whirlpool.
No mention is made of rights with respect to other trademarks, service marks or trade names whether registered or not, which may attach to certain words or signs used herein. The absence of such mention, however, in no way implies that there is no protection of these marks, trade names, words or signs.
OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Note that any product, process or technology described in these documents may be the subject of other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Whirlpool or a third party. No right to use any such Intellectual Property Right is granted hereunder.
This information is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
This information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein and shall be incorporated in new editions.
Whirlpool can make improvements or changes in the products, the programs or services described at any time without notice.
You may :
- Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Whirlpool grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
You may not
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- opy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; link to this website; without our express written consent.
Whirlpool respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you furnish. In general, you can visit Whirlpool on the Internet without identifying yourself or providing personal information. There are times when Whirlpool may need personal information from you and this Privacy Statement describes the information Whirlpool collects from you and how we may use it.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to: first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date, gender, occupation, company you work for and other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
Sensitive personal data or information means such information which consists of information relating to Password, Information of Bank account ,Credit card, debit card or any other payment instrument details, Physical, physiological and mental health condition, Sexual orientation, Medical records and history, Biometric information etc.
COLLECTION & RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Express and/ or implied consent from the provider of Information regarding purpose of usage.
- Collect Information only for lawful purpose.
- No retention of information for longer period than required for the purpose.
- Provider of information can review information provided.
- Keep information secure.
USES AND DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
Whirlpool follows following guidelines for use and disclosure of Information:
- Previous approval from information provider is to be taken in case of disclosure of Information to third party.
- Previous approval is not required, if such disclosure is expressly or impliedly agreed to by the Information provider.
- Information can be shared with Government agencies without previous approval from provider of information.
- Whirlpool will not publish sensitive personal data or information.
- Whirlpool may transfer information to other body corporate or person, who ensures reasonable level of data protection and security.
- Third party sharing of Information is done only if such sharing is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
When we collect personal information from you, we will inform you at that time of the reason we have requested it. The information will only be used for Whirlpool business purposes, such as, to respond to requests for products, documentation and services, to process an order, to conduct a transaction, to correspond, to enable a subscription or event registration, to handle job applications or send direct marketing information and perform market research. Whirlpool will also use your information to personalize the content you view and to better understand how you use the website in order to improve the services Whirlpool provides.
Whirlpool follows standard guidelines/ codes on Information Technology- Security Techniques- Information Security Management System- Requirements and takes all reasonable care for protection of data and information.
You have the choice of whether or not to accept cookies by means of your browser settings, although you may not be able to use certain features and functionalities of the Whirlpool website if you do disable them.
Whirlpool reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Modifications to this Privacy Statement can be made without prior notification.
Continued use of the Whirlpool Websites signifies your acceptance of any changes to the Privacy Statement.
Whirlpool authorizes you to copy information published by Whirlpool on this website solely for private use or non-commercial use and solely for the purpose of supporting Whirlpool's products and services. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of this information which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as in the original.
No other use of the information is authorized unless with prior written authorization from Whirlpool. Partners, customers and associates of Whirlpool, that in cooperation with Whirlpool publish their own proprietary material on this website, retain full legal and copyright ownership of their own respective information.
LEGAL NOTICES AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
Changes to this website information herein might be made periodically and shall be incorporated in new editions. This information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Whirlpool does not warrant that the electronic functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the information available through this website.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining means for the reconstruction of lost data.
Neither Whirlpool nor any of its affiliates, parent or sister company, directors, employees or other representatives shall be held liable for errors contained herein or for any incidental or consequential damage such as but not limited to loss of data, loss of profits or revenues, business, loss of reputation or any economic loss in connection with the furnishing, performance, or use or inability to use this website or reliance on the information provided and material contained in this website.
APPLICABLE LAW - DISPUTES RESOLUTION
The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi. All documentary submissions, presentations, and proceedings shall be in the English language.
The arbitral award shall be substantiated in writing. The decision of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding, and judgment upon the arbitral award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitral tribunal shall assign the costs of arbitration.