There's nothing sharper than a woman's intuition, and today's homemaker knows exactly what they need and when they need it. It is this intuition that inspires the intelligent 6th SenseTM technology from Whirlpool. A technological marvel that senses what you need to give you what you want.
6th Sense TumbleCareThe Whirlpool 360° Bloomwash comes with the intuitive 6th Sense TumbleCare Technology that actually senses the laundry conditions & automatically moves clothes in a unique 360° Tumble Motion, ensuring every corner of the fabric is thoroughly & gently cleaned. It also activates the detergent by making the water reach its optimum temperature thanks to the In-built heater.6th Sense HotWashThe innovative 6th Sense®HotWash Technology senses the stains & automatically heats the water, activating the detergent enzymes to remove different types of stains.
6th Sense AgitronicsWith the advanced 6th Sense®Agitronics Technology the machine senses the load condition & automatically creates a powerful Agitronic motion for heavily soiled clothes that gives you cleanest clean every time.6th Sense 123WashWith the incredibly intuitive 6th Sense® 123Wash Technology you can get the cleanest wash in just 3 easy steps. The machine adapts senses and carries out the wash entirely leaving you to enjoy your day.
360° Tumble CareGive your expensive clothes the world's most advanced fabric care treatment with 360° Tumble care technology. Clothes roll in multiple tumbles, like a blooming flower, ensuring a gentle yet thorough scrubbing action.Stainwash TechnologyStain removal is not an easy task. Whirlpool with more than 100 years of expertise in fabric care, brings to you a miracle technology that's tested for removing 16 tough stains . The patented 6-stage Stainwash Technology combines mechanical, chemical and thermal action to give you spotless clothes. In each step the gradual raising of temperatue coupled with unique Agitronic motions unlocks the peak detergent performance for effective removal of stains.
In-built HeaterWhirlpool is india's only brand to give you top loaders with in-built automatic heater technology. Detergent Water at different temperatures removes different types of stains. Unlike water from geysers, the in built heater gradually heats the detergent water, ensuring removal of 16 types of tough stains. At 55°C odors and oily stains are removed while at 35°C protein stains are easily removed.Agritronic MotionScientifically designed Agipeller helps in uniform cloth roll over. The Agitronic wash motion enables the clothes to move up & down, left & right resulting in dynamic and uniform wash performance ensuring whitest white clothes.
Auto Detergent DosageJust drop in your laundry and leave the rest to the laundry expert. Our washing machines are India's only washing machines that sense the load and adapt to the fabric type & dirt level and give you the precise detergent dosage recommendation. By taking the guess work away, we save you time & effort.
MRP : 13,475*
MRP : 19,150*
MRP : 15,850*
Spa wash system
Easy to use control Panel
MRP : 17,050*
Spa wash system
Easy to use control Panel
Laundry Care and Tips
From the best way to remove stains to tips from streamlining the laundry process, this section offers expert advice to help you simplify your laundry and keep your clothes looking like new.
Stain removal tips – 16 tough stains
Myth and Fact
- Bleach mixed with detergent = Better wash.
- Bleach mixed 5 min. before the wash cycle = Better Wash.
- Treat the stain head on.
- Treat the stain from the back.
- More detergents equals better cleaning.
- Efficient detergent equals better cleaning.
- High dryer heat causes shrinkage.
- Lack of moisture in fibers causes shrinkage.
- Double washing (or triple-washing) will help make clothes cleaner.
- Proper, required treatment will help make clothes cleaner.
- While sorting, don't forget to close zippers, clasp hooks and check pockets to prevent snags and avoid washing tissues, money, lipstick, etc.
- Make sure you have selected the correct cycle and temperature for your load.
- If you have a load with mixed fabric settings, choose the lowest setting available on your dryer to match with the lowest care label temperature.
- Use an air-only cycle on heat-sensitive fabrics like rubber, plastic, and other delicate fabrics.
- Don't throw delicates into a hot dryer. Dry lightweight, delicate fabrics while the machine is cool, and then dry items like pants and dress shirts. Towels and jeans can handle the hot drum, and should be dried last.
- Ensure the earth connection in your electrical supply is proper before connecting the power cord.
- Do not use an extension box since it may not be properly earthed.
- Do not place machine on uneven, unstable surfaces. Place on solid, leveled surface to avoid excessive vibrations.
- Do not pull the cord to disconnect the plug, hold the plug itself.
- Do not expose the washing machine to direct sunlight or rain.
- Do not wash floor mats, shoes or utensils in the machine.
- Do not put your hands in the rotating spin basket till it stops completely.
- Clean the inlet water filter often to make sure no water is being clogged up.
- Clean the lint filter after every wash for best wash performance
This depends on the hardness of your water and the soil in your clothing. Softened water requires quite a bit less detergent than hard water�yet the more soiled the clothes, the more detergent you need to clean them. See the instructions on the detergent package for specific guidelines. If soap suds remain at the end of the cycle, you are probably using too much detergent.
Only when your laundry is very dirty.
Many synthetic clothes shed small fibers that ball up and cling to the clothes. Remove these "pills," if you like, with a fuzz-removing device that is available from many department stores. Overloading your washer can make this condition worse.
Turning clothes inside out doesn�t affect the wash performance, but can help to prolong the life of your garments, especially coloured garments or those with a special finish or logo. It can also help prevent fluff balls forming on woollen garments.