Thank you for visiting us today. We value your opinion and invite you to participate in a short online survey. This will help us ensure that we can provide you with the best online experience. The entire survey takes 1-2 mins and all results are confidential.
What makes our range extraordinary!
6th Sense Crisp & Bake
Now you can have a bakery in your kitchen. You can bake fluffy cakes, muffins, biscuits,meringues,canned rolls and frozen rolls like a true chef. Also,you can delight your kids with Crispy Pizza Pan style and French fries with the Crisp technology. Unique to Whirlpool,the Crisp & Bake technology provides your one touch results for best crisp and bake functions.
6th Sense Humidity Sensor
Jet Chef comes with the revolutionary 6th sense humidity sensor technology which detects moisture variations in food during cooking and re adjusts the time to always deliver perfect result in just one touch.
6th Sense Weight Sensor
Senses the weight of food, and automatically sets the best cooking parameters in just one touch..For perfect balance of taste and nutrition.
Forced Air/Oven Mode
Now enjoy cakes that are perfectly fluffy and evenly baked thanks to the advanced Oven mode. With its preset temperature if 175 degrees, along with Forced Air, true convection bakes your cakes perfectly and evenly without any hot or cold spots.
2 Years Warranty on Magnetron
Whirlpool microwave ovens are dedicated to providing reliability and durability with a 2 years warranty on Magnetron.
No Products Found. Please use a wider search.
- Cleaning is the only maintenance normally required. It must be carried out with the microwave oven disconnected from the power supply.
- Failure to maintain the oven in a clean condition could lead to deterioration of the surface, which in turn could adversely affect the life of the appliance and possibly result in a hazardous situation.
- Do not use metal scouring pads, abrasive cleansers, steel wool pads, gritty washcloths, etc. That can damage the control panel, the interior and exterior oven surfaces.
- Use a soft cloth with a mild detergent or a paper towel with spray glass cleaner. Do not spray the cleaner directly on the oven. Apply the spray glass cleaner to a paper towel and wipe the surface with the towel.
- At regular intervals, especially if spillovers have occurred, remove the turntable, the turntable support and wipe the base of the oven clean.
- Do not operate the microwave oven when the turntable has been removed for cleaning.
- Use a soft and damp cloth with mild detergent to clean the interior surfaces, front and rear of the door and the door opening.
- Do not allow grease or food particles to build up around the door.
- For stubborn stains, boil a cup of water in the oven for 2 or 3 minutes. Steam will soften the marks.
- Add some lemon juice to a cup of water; place this on the turntable and boiling for a few minutes to eliminate unpleasant odors inside the oven.
- Do not use steam-cleaning appliances when cleaning your microwave oven.
- The grill element does not need cleaning since the intense heat will burn off any splashes, but the ceiling beneath it may need regular cleaning. This should be done with a soft and damp cloth with mild detergent.
- If the grill is not used regularly, it should be run for 10 minutes a month to burn off any splashes, in order to reduce the risk of fire.
- The appliance should not be operated without food in the oven when using microwaves. Operation in this manner is likely to damage the appliance.
- The ventilation openings on the oven must not be covered. Blocking the air intake or exhaust vents may cause damage to the oven and poor cooking results.
- When practicing how to operate the oven, put a glass of water inside. The water will absorb the microwave energy and the oven will not be damaged.
- Do not use this product near a kitchen sink, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, or similar.
- Remove wire twist-ties from paper or plastic bags before placing bag in the oven.
- Do not heat, or use flammable materials in or near the oven. Fumes can create a fire hazard or explosion.
- Do not use your microwave oven for drying textiles, paper, spices, herbs, wood, flower fruit or other combustible materials. This could result in fire.
- If material inside / outside the oven should ignite or smoke is observed, keep oven door closed and turn the oven off. Disconnect the power cord or shut off power at the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
- Do not use your microwave oven for deep-frying, as the oil temperature cannot be controlled.
- Use hot pads or oven mitts to prevent burns, when touching containers, oven parts, and pan after cooking. Accessible parts may become hot during use; young children should be kept away.
Liquids E.g. beverages or water.
Overheating the liquid beyond boiling point can occur without evidence of bubbling. This could result in a sudden boil over of the hot liquid.
To prevent this possibility the following steps should be taken:
- Avoid using straight-sided containers with narrow necks.
- Stir the liquid before placing the container in the oven and let the teaspoon remain in the container.
- After heating, allow the liquid to stand for a short time, stirring again before carefully removing the container from the oven.
- Always refer to a microwave cookbook for details, especially, if cooking or reheating food that contains alcohol.
- After heating baby food or liquids in a baby bottle or in a baby food jar, always stir and check the temperature before serving. This will ensure that the heat is evenly distributed and the risk of scalding or burns can be avoided. Ensure the lid and the teat is removed before heating!
- DO NOT USE YOUR MICROWAVE oven for cooking or reheating whole eggs with or without shell since they may explode even after microwave heating has ended.
Warm up a cup of water containing drops of lemon for about one minute and the odours are gone.
Microwave radiation is reflected by metal. If too much radiation is directed to one point this will result in sparks, and is likely to damage the microwave oven
For aluminum foil or metal, use only those approved by the manufacturer for use in microwave oven. For plastic wrap, bags, covers, dinnerware or containers, use only those approved by the manufacturer for use in microwave oven. For pottery and clay, follow manufacturer's recommendations. Wax paper is acceptable for use in your microwave. Ceramic glass or glass is acceptable for use in your microwave. For china or earthenware, follow manufacturer's recommendations. For melamine, follow manufacturer's recommendations. Paper towels, paper dinnerware or napkins? Only use those approved by the manufacturer for microwave oven use.
The Crisp function uses three heat sources at the same time. This allows you to use the special crisp plate that maintains a temperature of 210 degrees C (the perfect temperature for crisping). The crisp plate enables you to brown sausages, crisp bacon, produce perfect pizzas and even fry eggs.
Some suggestions for cleaning and caring for stainless steel surfaces: -Use stainless steel cleaner and polish. Visit our accessory shop for WPro products -Use liquid detergent or all-purpose cleaner. Rinse with clean water and dry with soft, lint-free cloth. -Use vinegar for hard water spots Do not use soap-filled scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, Cooktop Polishing Cream, steel-wool pads, gritty wash cloths or some paper towels. Damage can occur.
Find all the services you need for your Whirlpool appliance.
SMS 'WPL' to 58558
to receive a call from our service team
Call 1800 208 1800 (Toll free) 60008558 (Private Subscribers)
18601804558 (BSNL & MTNL Subscribers)
Some like munching oncrispy bakery items and others prefer steamed healthy food. For all kind of food preferences, Whirlpool microwave ovensis just the answer. Offered in a range of Solo, Grill and Convection, our microwave ovens assuredly help you in augmenting your culinary experience.Our range of microwaves offer plethora of exciting features such as Auto Cook Menus, Combi Cooking, Multi- stage cooking, Magic Menus, Steam Technology, 2-min Crisp with 6th Sense Crisp & Bake , 6th Sense Weight Sensor, Weight Defrost, Forced Air/Oven Mode and many more. Thesefascinating features give you the prime experience of convenient and imaginative cooking. Also, a 2 year warranty* on Magnetron gives you an utter peace of mind about the needed maintenance, if any.Our range includes:
Convection Microwave oven:Whirlpool convection microwave ovens is a perfect choice for all your baking & crisping needs. Whether you are looking for a perfectly crisped pizza or steamed food with the balance of taste & nutrition, these microwave ovens provide professional results, just like a chef!
Grill Microwave Oven: Whirlpool grill microwave ovens offers up to 93 Indian auto cook menus along with magic menus for quick access, supported by double-grill mechanism to provide you perfectly grilled & brown dishes.
Solo Microwave Ovens: If you are looking for a microwave to essentially just reheat your meals, then Whirlpool solo microwave oven is perhaps your best bet! Economically priced, these microwave ovens have up to 10 defrost levels, magic menus, weight defrost and express cooking on one touch.
Features that make Whirlpool Microwave Ovens a favorite of all
2-Min Crisp* with 6th Sense Crisp & Bake - If you are fond of baking, you can nowhave a bakery in your kitchen. Whether it's fluffy cakes, muffins, meringues, canned rolls or frozen rolls, baking becomes a cakewalk with this unique feature.You can bake& crisp like a true chef in few minutes as the microwave can reach from 0 to 210 degrees in just 2 minutes*. So revel in the advantages of 6th Sense Crisp and Bake Technology and delight your kids with crispy pan style pizzas and potato fries.
6th Sense Humidity Sensor - Now you can get perfect culinary results in just one touch with pioneering 6th Sense Humidity Sensor Technology which detects moisture deviations in food during cooking and re-adjusts the time accordingly.
6th Sense Weight Sensor - This feature gives you an impeccable balance of taste and nutrition. It senses the weight of foodand with a single touch ,sets up the superlative cooking parameters
Forced Air/Oven Mode - The advanced oven mode coupled with forced air enables a perfect bake without any hot or cold spots.